Thanks for signing up!
- Open your Azure Active Directory® instance and find the Enterprise Applications blade
- Select LRS CloudPrint in the list of applications
- Under Manage on the left hand navigation, click Properties
- "Enabled for users to sign-in?" is set to Yes
- "User assignment is required?" is set to No
- Under the Manage on the left hand navigation, click Users and Groups
- Assign LRS CloudPrint Role(s)
- Assign the LRS CloudPrint Service Owner role to anyone who will
- Manage the account subscription
- Remove users
- Redact users data in reports
- Assign the LRS CloudPrint Administrator Role to anyone who will manage the printing system
- Create devices and printers
- Upload printer drivers and printer configurations
- Administrate pending print jobs
- Assign the LRS CloudPrint User role to anyone who you want to print via LRS CloudPrint
NOTE: A single user can be assigned multiple roles.
NOTE: You need to allocate the LRS CloudPrint Service Owner role to either a user with the LRS CloudPrint Administrator role or the LRS CloudPrint User role
All done! Login to the LRS CloudPrint and start setting up your printers!